THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Ways To Earn Some Money Through Blogging!

Lately I found out there is actually ways to earn some money through blogging! Yeah just by blogging! If you love to blog, then this will sound to be great for ya! Imagine, You can blog and earn some money at the same time! Isn't it cool? Yes it is! There are sites which pay you for advertising and stuff. What I know so far... and positive feedbacks from other site, Adsense is a good choice! Adsense is part of google, and it is some sort of text link. All you need to do is to register with them and place their ad at your blog. Then if your blog's visitors click on it, it will pays you! Try Adsense!
I know that there are lots of scams on the internet and I have experience much of that, it's freaking me out actually! So, I will make sure to only post the links which works! So far, I have just got 2... Adsense and Pay per post. Visit them and know more! Good luck! I will post more links soon as long as I try them and found out!

To start earning, pls click on the ads just situated on the right hand side... scroll down and check more! Those site will pay you well either by blogging, being advertiser, being publisher or being a referral. Good luck!

Beside those, try:

www.google.com/adsense
www.treasuretrooper.com
www.payu2blog.com
www.reviewme.com

If some of you guys have tried some site which pays well and really work, pls do tell us... :)

0 comments: