THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 23, 2007

Do you still support Vannessa Anne Hudgens?

Vanessa's issue has becoming so hot around the internet and it seems Disney wouldnt let Vanessa to act in High School Musical 3! Vanessa have been a really innocent looking and sweet girl and I believe many people were attracted by her charming smile... She has been so sweet since High School Musical and she seems to be most of the people's Idol now!

She said before once to the press that she wants to be the good role model for the people because in Hollywood, it's hardly to find one... and she is proud to be. But, after her nude photo came up on the internet and have been viewed by people like crazy. People get to think whether have to put Vanessa as their idol or not.



I have been truely a great fan of Vanessa because she is beautiful and she sings well... Plus, I do really like musical people! When I have been told that Vanessa once took a nude photo, actually there isnt any effect on me because I respect everyone that they have their own privacy. I dont think we should judge someone when we didnt get to know more deeper about or being close to her... So that also means I am still a fan of Vanessa no matter what... and I hope Disney could accept her back.

So now I am asking other Vanessa's fans... Do you still support Vanessa? Leave down your comment... :)


2 comments:

czbelover said...

i love vanessa hudgns im not gonna lie and say im her #1 fan cuz i bet theres some1 out there more wacky me lol well anyway i understand wat ur sayin

czbelover said...

i love vanessa