THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Decided to breed Tortoises

Hip hip hooray! I have just bought another tortoise for my sweet "Toodle", which is also my tortoise, but bought it yesterday as a company!
Toodle is lonely and not so active, I noticed him all day yesterday. So I bought another company for him, a female tortoise... Oo Lala... and I named her "Bubbles"! I think tortoises love to be in groups than alone... same as human, who wants to be alone? Honestly, I am the only daughter for my mom and I know very well about being alone.
It's true tho, as the only child, you get whatever you want, laptop, handphones, even you want the star in the sky, your parents will try to get it for you. We are like "Diamonds" for them, precious than everything else! But, they will never understand, sometimes we do feel "empty". Hunger for freedom and wish we can always hang out with friends.
Only child like us always have strict parents with their "strict rules" Do you agree with me? But until now, I am still trying to break free... I dont to be everything included my future to be controlled by them too...

0 comments: