THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Panic during Examination!



Today I am having my PA exam (STPM). For your info, STPM is an examination in Malaysia which will decided whether you are qualified to get a ticket into University! PA, shorcut for Pengajian Am is a general paper about the laws and history of Malaysia and every Form 6 students must sit for it!
Well, I am having a bad time doing it. Duration of 3 hours was given to us to answer all the questions. I am so frustrated when I get stuck on the last questions, which was the graphing part. Oh my gosh! I just left 20 minutes to draw a graph, and I am still confusing on which kind of graph I want to choose to draw! Cry... I have written everything basic just pass up living the graph drawing section to be emptied. Then, I found out, many people were also didnt have enough time to complete. But, I am still sad tho... I wish so much to get into University... I hope I can pass tho :(


0 comments: