THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 22, 2007

FreeLotto is a Scam!!!

Have you came across something like this?

( When you were in the middle of surfing the net, a pop up window came out and tells you " Congratulations! You have won! You were the 999,999,999 or something something visitors!)

Dont get cheated! That is a scam! That advertisement will direct you to a website called www.freelotto.com and its site content is so real until you will completely believe that you were going to be the millionaire. It shows you the people and the amount money they have won by playing their lottery! The location of the players, the pictures of the players... were so real! Even it drew my attention! Honestly, I did subscribed to it, $14.99 per month of playing their lottery and get the access to claim my $100,000,00! I used my aunt's credit card to subscribe after I have showed everyone in my family about Freelotto. Wll of them believed it! Cant you see? Dont said that I was just 19... Even my aunts and uncles also believe it!

Lets see what happened! One day when after school, I browse my email again to see if Freelotto have sent me the email saying they have posted my the cheque. Nope! What they sent to me was I have enter the wrong transaction code or something, and asked to please make sure I have key in the same code as in email.. I did! But still... the same...

I got so fed up then I have decided to surf the net for some solutions, maybe there were people who faced the same problem like me... and what do I found out... Freelotto is a scam! Many people were complaining about receiving fake cheque or they have been cheated thousand and thousand of dollars from Freelotto! After I knew about this, straight away I asked my aunt to cancel off her credit number before it was too late... and the next day, when she came back, she said that Freelotto have charged $14.99 from her account and that was only the third day of subscription, didnt even reached a month yet! Imagine... What will happened if I was still decided to wait from Freelotto!

So people, please ignore Freelotto forever, be wise and dont get cheated like me... Same as if other site which interest you and asked you to subscribe to them or something, please do surf the internet or post up your questions and discuss with others whether that site is a scam or not... People will suggest you some good sites and give you valuable advice... So, be smart... Ask before you act.. Good luck!

1 comments:

David said...

i think we really have to work hard for the money, hehehe!

hi there, just blog hopping :)