THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Things You Need To Make Your Site Interesting!

I would like to share with you guys on how to make your site much more interesting! Boring of normal layouts and stuff? If you want to have your own personal blog and you would like something like my design, I can make one for you! But will cost abit of money, of course. If you are interested, you can always email me at GabriellynSecrets@gmail.com.
Talking about flash and glittering thingie to put in your site. I have some very good site which let you to create your own amazing graphics and stuff! Try these links below, good luck! If you use services like below, it will be enough for your profile to look great!

www.blingee.com
www.pimp-my-profile.com
www.rockyou.com
www.slide.com
www.pyzam.com

Try this out! Anymore ideas? pls comment :p

0 comments: