THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Sleep paralysis!




I know many people were searching all over the net for some answers like this:

" Oh my gosh! Why am I experimented something like I have woken up,I knew I did! But I couldnt move my body! I have struggled, struggled and struggled, but my body wasn't moving and I cant even feel my heartbeat!"

I have been through this too, and it was very scary... Until now, I have experimented this incident for about 3 times already! No matter how hard I try to turn, I cant... and it feels like "Am I dead" because I have tried to scream too! But no sound was coming out from my mouth, nobody can hear me! I surf the internet too and some said it was called "Sleep paralysis". When we have slept too soundly and the there was a connection broken between our brain and the body... Oxygen couldnt reach to our brain! Scary right?! It is!

But according to chinese, it is called "Gui Ya" and it means there is a spirit or a ghost was sitting or pushing on your body, causing you have this abnormal kind of situation! It's worth to believe because it has been passed through generations... I went to my temple and asked the "si-fu" to chash away the spirit through mumbling some words or lines by beating a snake god beside me, writing a god message with his finger on my back. Then, I didnt have this problem again. He told my aunt not to tell about about the spirit, but lol... I know more and earlier than them, that's why I ask her to bring me to the temple! Lol...

It depends to your belief... So, what do you think about this incident? Do you trust Science or do you trust myth???

1 comments:

Tina Silva said...

I've read a lot about this subject and have studied paranormal things for a while. What you had was an out of body experience.

It's not a spirit pushing down on you. It's yourself. Sometimes through heavy sleep your own spirit will leave your body (hence the name "out of body experience"), and roam in the spirit realm. This is completely normal as millions of people have had this happen to them, including myself.

Sometimes when your spirit is trying to come back into your body, it can be difficult. That's when you feel a tightening of your chest and sometimes wake up in a sweat. Also, you might "jolt" awake all of a sudden for no apparent reason. That was your spirit also.

There are so many sites on the web that go into great detail about this. Do some searching and you'll see.