THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sweeney Todd

I have watched Sweeney Todd few days ago, the music is very beautiful! It has the feel of something like The phantom of the opera and also like the Beauty and the beast kind of tune. You guys just have to watch it but it's not really suitable for children below 12 years old because it contains lots of violant action such like cutting throats... bleeding and bleeding...

It's kinda funny when I actually still can eat infront of the TV when watching this movie, my granny said it's really irritated and cruel! But, for me is still okay though... Curious? Lets watch the trailer below:




Johnny Depp did a good job on acting as Sweeney Todd ( the demon barber of fleet street). The character is really cold and mean. He didnt really know that he could sing, but he tried. So is Helena ( acts as Sweeney Todd's friend). Honestly, I do enjoy every songs in the movie. But still, my advice, do not let your kids watch this movie, they are still young for this... Later on, they might get their worst nightmares!

0 comments: